With our KNITTED Shade Cloth you get it all!
The professionals on our sewing production team can customize panels for you in any shade percentage. We use #4 brass grommets and 2 3/4″ reinforcement tape. Please install using all grommets – not just the corners. The taped edges are double stitched for extra holding power. Our knitted shade cloth is made from 100% UV stabilized polyethylene. Its unique construction will not unravel. Its light weight and durability make it a superior choice for all types of shade applications.
- Quality – Our shade fabrics are manufactured to exact specifications featuring tough, ravel resistant construction. Our binding is a seat-belt like material and is stitched to the entire perimeter of your shade cloth at no additional cost. Brass grommets are placed every 2 feet.
- Price – We beat most shade cloth distributors by 20%. There are no hidden charges for grommets, binding, fabrication or custom sizes. Call us toll free at 1-866-727-6658 for a custom quote.
- Convenience – we ship direct to you faster than any competitor. We stock all sizes up to 20×24 and rolls 6 through 12 feet wide. Stock sizes ship out next day – custom orders take 1-2 weeks.
CUSTOM SIZES WITHOUT CUSTOM PRICING – CALL 866-727-6658 FOR QUOTE
BUY THREE WAYS:
- Order one of our most popular sizes from the list – all are finished with edging and brass grommets every two feet.
- Tell us what size you want and we will cut it to your specifications, including edging and grommets. Call us at 866-727-6658 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase the cloth unfinished – without taped edges or grommets by clicking here Unfinished Knitted Shade Cloth (Custom Length). Simply select the width you prefer and put the desired length in feet. Order our Clip-Its CL9500 to secure your cloth.
How should we install shade cloth?
Our material does not have much stretch to it, especially along the edges of finished panels. Therefore, we recommend installing it using the grommets along all four sides and atop a structure to minimize stress. Do not install shade cloth panels using the corners only.
Excessive stress on the shade cloth can cause the grommets to pop out of the finished edges. Please do not install shade cloth with excessive tension. Shade cloth is meant to rest on an existing structure. If you are searching for a product with tension, please Google Shade Sails.
You should also avoid installation that can cause abrasions along the interior of the cloth (e.g. steel cables). Improper installation will void any warranty/guarantee on the shade cloth.