With our KNITTED Shade Cloth you get it all!
The professionals on our sewing production team can customize panels for you in any shade percentage. We use #4 brass grommets and 2 3/4″ reinforcement tape. The taped edges are double stitched for extra holding power. Our knitted shade cloth is made from 100% UV stabilized polyethylene. Its unique construction will not unravel. Its light weight and durability make it a superior choice for all types of shade applications.
- Quality – Our shade fabrics are manufactured to exact specifications featuring tough, ravel resistant construction. Our binding is a black seat-belt like material and is stitched to the entire perimeter of your shade cloth at no additional cost. Brass grommets are placed every 2 feet.
- Price – We beat most shade cloth distributors by 20%. There are no hidden charges for grommets, binding, fabrication or custom sizes. Call us toll free at 1-866-727-6658 for a custom quote.
- Convenience – we ship direct to you faster than any competitor. We stock all finished sizes up to 20×24 and all rolls up to 12 feet wide. Stock sizes ship out next day – custom orders take 1-2 weeks.
CUSTOM SIZES WITHOUT CUSTOM PRICING – CALL 866-727-6658 FOR QUOTE
BUY THREE WAYS:
- Order one of our most popular sizes from the list – all are finished with edging and brass grommets every two feet.
- Tell us what size you want and we will cut it to your specifications, including edging and grommets. Call us at 866-727-6658 or email us at shadeclothstore.com.
- Purchase the cloth unfinished – without taped edges or grommets by clicking here Unfinished Knitted Shade Cloth (Custom Length). Simply select the width you prefer and put the desired length in feet. Order our Clip-Its CL9500 to secure your cloth.