To ensure your transactions are secure when placing orders online, ShadeClothStore.com uses Verisign, an Internet leader in security transactions, on every order processed. We also take extra care to protect your information by using advanced encryption and firewall technology throughout the ordering process. To further ensure your security, we use state-of-the-art Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to protect personal information from unauthorized use.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Checks and money orders are accepted on orders received via mail.
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours, almost always via UPS. We charge $12.99 for shipping and handling on most orders. However, large or bulky items may require additional shipping charges. This will be indicated in the description of the product.
Sales tax is charged only on orders shipped to customers in Illinois.
Generally, the products carried by ShadeClothStore.com are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Documentation of such warranties is located in the product packaging.
ShadeClothStore.com is able to offer the lowest prices around because most products are shipped directly from the manufacturer or vendor. Because of this, we offer the following guidelines to return your purchase:
- You have 15 days from receipt of the product to initiate your return. You must contact us at 1-866-727-6658 or via email to email@example.com to notify us of your intent to return your order. We will instruct you as to the proper location to return your order. Do not return product without contacting ShadeClothStore.com for instructions.
- Your return must reach its destination within 15 days from the date the return was initiated. We will ship late items back to you without issuing a credit.
- To qualify for a refund, the product must be returned in its original condition, including original packaging, manufacturer’s containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. Do not mark or deface the manufacturer packaging in any way. We will not accept returns if packaging is not in its original condition we will return such products to you. If you reject such items returned to you, ShadeClothStore.com reserves the right to liquidate the inventory and withhold credit. All costs related to return shipping must be paid by the customer.
- When we receive and inspect your returned product, we will refund the amount of the product less a 20% restocking fee.
- Remember, it is your responsibility to repack the product completely and properly, arrange for its return to the appropriate location. We encourage you to insure your shipment so that in the event of loss or damage, you will be covered.
- Custom-cut shade cloth is not returnable. Custom-cut shade cloth is defined as any shade cloth made to the customer’s specifications and not a standard item as listed in the Shade Cloth section.
You may cancel orders for stock items until the order has been shipped. Once the order has been shipped, it cannot be canceled. Orders for custom products cannot be canceled once the item is in production. You may return the product, following the directions outlined above in the Returns section
Are there products that you would like to see us offer in the future? A particular brand that you prefer? Do you have a product you would like us to market? Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or comments. We would be happy to hear from you.