With our Sunblocker WOVEN Shade Cloth you get it all!
The professionals on our sewing production team can customize panels for you in any shade percentage. We use #4 brass grommets and 2 3/4″ reinforcement tape. The taped edges are double stitched for extra holding power. Our woven shade cloth is made from 100% UV stabilized polypropylene. Extremely durable for all types of shade applications.
- Quality – Our shade fabrics are manufactured to exact specifications featuring tough, long-lasting construction. Our binding is a seat-belt like material and is stitched to the entire perimeter of your shade cloth at no additional cost. Brass grommets are placed every 2 feet – every 3 feet on sizes 20×40 and larger.
- Price – We beat most shade cloth distributors by 20%. There are no hidden charges for grommets, binding, fabrication or custom sizes. Call us toll free at 1-866-727-6658 for a custom quote.
- Convenience – we ship direct to you faster than any competitor. We only stock the 8×12, 10×12, 10×20, 12×12, 12×18, 12×24, 20×40, 30×30, 30×96 and the 40×96. Stock sizes ship out next day – custom orders take 1-2 weeks.
CUSTOM SIZES WITHOUT CUSTOM PRICING – CALL 866-727-6658 FOR QUOTE
BUY TWO WAYS:
- Order one of our most popular sizes from the list – all are finished with edging and brass grommets every two feet.
- Tell us what size you want and we will cut it to your specifications, including edging and grommets. Call us at 866-727-6658 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How should we install shade cloth?
Our material does not have much stretch to it, especially along the edges of finished panels. Therefore, we recommend installing it using the grommets along all four sides and atop a structure to minimize stress. Do not install shade cloth panels using the corners only.
Excessive stress on the shade cloth can cause the grommets to pop out of the finished edges. Please do not install shade cloth with excessive tension. Shade cloth is meant to rest on an existing structure. If you are searching for a product with tension, please Google Shade Sails.
You should also avoid installation that can cause abrasions along the interior of the cloth (e.g. steel cables). Improper installation will void any warranty/guarantee on the shade cloth.