SilviShade acts like a mirror, reflecting the sun’s harsh radiation away from your valuable crops. Due to its superior reflectability, it creates a high quality shade with diffused, refracted light beneficial to plant health.
The professionals on our sewing production team hand crafted the panels listed below. We use brass grommets and 2 3/4″ reinforcement tape. The taped edges are double stitched for extra holding power. Our SilviShade is a high density polyethylene knitted screen. Its unique construction will not unravel. Its light weight and durability make it a superior choice for all types of shade applications.
- Quality – Our SilviShade is manufactured to exact specifications featuring tough, ravel resistant construction. Our binding is a seat-belt like material and is stitched to the entire perimeter of your shade cloth at no additional cost. Brass grommets are placed every 2 feet.
- Price – SilviShade is the economical solution for reflective shade cloth. There are no hidden charges for grommets, binding or fabrication. Order online or call us toll free at 1-866-727-6658.
- Convenience – we ship direct to you faster than any competitor.
BUY TWO WAYS:
- Order one of our most popular sizes from the list – all are finished with edging and brass grommets every two feet. We stock all the finished sizes and they will leave our warehouse the day after you order.
- Purchase the SilviShade unfinished – without taped edges or grommets – by clicking here Unfinished Reflective Shade Cloth(Custom Length) – simply select the width you prefer and put the length in the desired length field. Please enter the number in feet. You will receive ONE piece of unfinished shade cloth with the width indicated by the product number and the length as specified in the quantity field. Or order a 100′ roll and save more money. Order our Clip-Its CL9500 to secure your cloth.
How should we install shade cloth?
Our material does not have much stretch to it, especially along the edges of finished panels. Therefore, we recommend installing it using the grommets along all four sides and atop a structure to minimize stress. Do not install shade cloth panels using the corners only.
Excessive stress on the shade cloth can cause the grommets to pop out of the finished edges. Please do not install shade cloth with excessive tension. Shade cloth is meant to rest on an existing structure. If you are searching for a product with tension, please check out our Shade Sails.
You should also avoid installation that can cause abrasions along the interior of the cloth (e.g. steel cables). Improper installation will void any warranty/guarantee on the shade cloth.