Take the stress out of planting new trees with the new DeWitt Dew Right, a 15-gallon tree watering bag designed to provide a drip irrigation system directly to tree roots over an extended period of time. DeWitt Dew Right eliminates the severe water stress new trees endure after transplanting while preventing water run-off and evaporation. DeWitt Dew Right reduces the possibility of frost damage during the spring and fall, when new trees are most likely planted because its constant supply of moisture deflects the damage of rapid temperature changes. It is great for soaking before digging, for providing continuous water during summer droughts, and reduces transplant shock.
- 5 Minute installation – no tools required!
- Slowly releases water for 5-8 hours
- Safe to use with nutrient or chemical additives
- Commercial quality and residential friendly
- UV-stabilized for extended exposure to sunlight
- Two bags can be zipped together for larger trees
Shipping is just $12.99.